Do you take phone orders?
- No. To maintain our vast inventory we ask that all orders be placed through our website.
Do you take cash?
- No. Our site does not take cash.
Oops! I made a mistake on my order. What should I do?
- Call us at 325-232-7899. Because orders go out so quickly, please do not email a change request!
- Forgot to add an item? Simply place an additional order and then immediately call us at 325-232-7899 and we can add that item to your existing order.
My order did not go through and it shows that you are holding my money!
- If incorrect debit card billing information is entered at checkout, our system will automatically deny your order. No money will be charged to your account. However, your bank will likely place a temporary HOLD on your funds for 24-72 hours depending on their policies. The easiest way too quickly fix this is to call them and explain what happened and have them 3-Way call us if necessary. Most banks will remove the hold.
Will my order be shipped today?
- We pride ourselves on the fastest shipping. 99.9% of orders received by 3pm Monday through Friday will ship same day.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes. We currently ship to Canada. More countries may be added as we continue to grow.
Do you cover lost or damaged shipments?
- We do our best to make sure every order is shipped correctly and on time. However, once a package has left our facility, we are no longer in control of it. If you are concerned about the potential loss or damage of a package, we encourage you to upgrade to Priority Shipping and purchase shipping insurance.
Do you offer shipping insurance?
- YES. All orders shipped via USPS Priority receive $50 of automatic shipping insurance or purchase up to $200 worth of insurance at the time of checkout.
Please Note: Liquid damage is NOT covered by the USPS.
All products on our site with the exception of e-liquids and vaporizing parts are covered by a NON-DOA or a 30-Day Exchange warranty. Please read below for more details.
How does your warranty policy work?
- If you find a part to have a manufactures' defect within the first 3 days for NON-DOA or the first 30 days for all other products please call us immediately. We will do our best to help troubleshoot the problem over the phone. If a solution cannot be found, you will have the opportunity to receive a free replacement:
Return Shipping Policy:
Once warranty has been established, troubleshooting has taken place and a solution cannot be found, here is how to proceed:
- Option 1: Meet with us to have your item replaced in person.
- We will gladly meet with you at one of our pick up locations to inspect your item for manufacture defect. If it is defective, we will replace it on the spot or have a replacement shipped to you next day. Free shipping within 10 days of purchase and for $3 up to 30 days from purchase.
- Option 2: Return your item to us for warranty review.
- If you are not 100% sure your item has a manufacture defect~ choose this option.
You may return your item to us and we will inspect it for manufacture defect.
If it is found to be defective within the first 10 days of ordering, we will ship you a free replacement and reimburse your shipping costs up to $3.
If it is found to be defective within 30 days, we will ship you a free replacement.
NOTE: If the returned item is found to be without defect (the problem cannot be duplicated), or the item has been miss-used, dropped or otherwise abused, your item will not be covered under warranty and your credit card on file will be charged a $3 fee to return your item.
- Option 3: Get a replacement shipped today.
- If you are 100% sure your item has a manufacture defect, it’s OK to choose this option.
- 1. We will ship you a new replacement part via First Class Mail same day.
- 2. You will have 10 days from that date to return the defective item to us or you will be charged for the replacement plus shipping cost of $3.00.
- 3. If the returned item is received by us within 10 days of the original purchase date and is found to have a manufacturer defect we will refund 100% of your original purchase price of the item plus your return shipping costs up to $3.00.
- 4. If the returned item is received within 30 days of the original purchase date and is found to have a manufacturer defect we will refund 100% of your original purchase price.
NOTE: If the returned item is found to be without defect (the problem cannot be duplicated), or the item has been miss-used, dropped or otherwise abused, your credit card on file will be charged for the replacement item that was sent to you including its shipping cost, plus a $3 charge to return your non-defective item.
One of my coils was a dud. Is this covered by warranty?
- Yes. If you report a dud coil within 3 days, we will gladly send you a free coil on your next order. If you find 2 dud coils, STOP. You will need to return the remaining coils for inspection and replacement.
What is your warranty on E-Liquid?
- All e-liquid sales are final. Therefore, we recommend buying the smaller Sample Size bottle if you are unsure whether you will like a new flavor. If you feel an e-liquid is mislabeled or "bad", please let us know. We'll be happy to correct the problem.
What do you consider a vaporizing part?
- If liquid or vapor goes in it, or through it, it’s considered vaporizing part. This includes coils, atomizers, cartomizers, clearomizers, tanks and drip tips. These items have a NON-DOA Warranty.
What is your warranty on batteries, mods, cases and chargers?
- Most everything in the store besides e-liquids and vaporing parts are covered by our 30-Day Exchange policy.
My battery has damaged my mod. Is this covered by warranty?
- Damage caused by venting or overheated batteries are not covered by warranty. If you have questions about battery safety, please contact us before you get started with your mod.
Are stripped threads covered under warranty?
- People try their e-cigs on all kinds of devices. Therefore, foregoing a known manufactures defect, we cannot warranty stripped threads.
My plastic tank broke or is fogged up. Is this covered?
- No. Many e-liquids on the market today such as Cinnamon Red Hot, liquids containing citrus flavors, strong mints or menthol can sometimes fog or even crack the polycarbonate tanks used in many e-cig parts. Typically this is not a problem for 95% of people. If you do find that the liquid you enjoy has been known to crack poly-tanks, you may want to consider a tank made of Pyrex glass which does not react to any e-liquid.
What will VOID my warranty and what is NOT covered?
- Items returned in a “Normal” (In and out of your pocket) condition that shows a sign mechanical or workmanship defect will be covered.
- Any other condition such as being dropped, abused or disassembled will void your warranty. Items that only show defect in a particular “set-up” are NOT considered defective.
If I return a product that does not qualify for warranty replacement, what happens?
- Products returned to us that do not meet warranty qualification, (i.e. non-defective, dropped, abused, disassembled, etc.) must be returned at your expense. This is why troubleshooting over the phone is an important step in the exchange process.
My E-Liquids are the same but different colors? Is there something wrong with them?
- No. Our e-liquids are made in small batches, therefore color variations are normal. Also, steeping (much like the aging of wine) can change the color of E-Liquids.
I ordered a 1.8Ω coil but it reads 2.1Ω on my meter. What’s the deal?
- The coils we sell, like everyone else, were built on a mass production line in China. Therefore we cannot guarantee the ohm of our coils within (+/-) 0.5Ω. In most cases, the use of a variable volt battery makes these minor differences very small indeed.
My battery is not working. Is it defective?
- Perhaps not. On most e-digs, when you press the firing button, it should light up. If it doesn't, the battery may simply not be turned on. Most e-cig batteries today have a 5-Click ON/OFF feature for safe storage. You should give the button 5 QUICK clicks and you should see the button flash several times. Now when you press the button it will light up properly. If you are still having problems, please CALL US at 325-232-7899.